CONFERENCES DEDICATED TO THE E-COAT PROCESS FOR THE
FINISHING INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
Products Finishing México will present the 1st edition of E-COAT Mexico as part of
the conference selection of FITMA 2021 on June 22-24, 2021, and will be held on
Hall B of Centro Citibanamex, inside the Finishing Pavilion.
The ECOAT Mexico Seminar will provide a broad overview of the electrocoating technology and give attendees a strong understanding of how the process works. We will begin with the basics before taking a deeper dive into cost and process efficiencies, process control, troubleshooting and innovation.
This program allows our attendees to see the various stages of electrocoat in a different light. Industry experts will move through the entire process exposing opportunities for energy, waste and cost savings while also identifying best practices for your operation.
ECOAT Mexico is designed to meet the needs of the industry on all levels
Line operators and managers
Captive shop finishers
Finishing and Business Managers
All types will benefit from the program by learning from the experts about new technology, advances in system management, increasing efficiency, productivity and quality, cost savings and issues affecting daily operation.
PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES
Products and processes associated with the electrocoat manufacturing process will be available in the Finishing Pavilion. There will be representatives from chemical, paint, equipment and ancillary equipment companies to discuss options and share new innovations in their area of expertise.
E-COAT Mexico will offer a 2-day conference program, which will cover the following topics:
• Basics of Electrocoat - David Martínez, PPG
• Basic Pretreatment Considerations - Gerardo Martínez Pérez, Chemetall
• Advanced Pretreatment Considerations - Javier Sotelo, Henkel Corporation
• Equipment and Conveyor Considerations - Miguel Guía, Therma-Tron-X, Inc
• Part Hanging, Rack Development and Maintenance - Antonio Gallegos, George Koch Sons, LLC
• Process Control and Testing - Luis Bernal, Axalta Coating Systems
• Preventative Maintenance - Rolando Rivera, Cataforesis S.A. de C.V.
• Process Contamination and Defects - José Arcos, PPG
*The complete conference program and costs will be available soon
Ana Fernanda Melendez
Associate Art Director Mexico
PHONE: +52 81-8387-4067